Digi-X is a venture builder that is part of Digi Telecommunications, one of the largest telcos in Malaysia. Our goal is to create new products and ventures beyond the telco realm that have the potential to impact people’s digital lives and in return generate new sources of revenue.
Engineering is the beating heart of Digi-X and we’re looking for tech geniuses who have the skills and drive to innovate, enhance and simplify technology. With an array of digital products and services in Digi-X, this person should possess the creativity in innovating global standard applications/websites to give our customers the best digital experience possible. Technical expertise aside – we value self-initiators, forward-thinkers, contributors, team players and good communicators.
About the role:
- You will be responsible for conceptualising, planning and designing international-standard apps / websites that are original, simple and user-friendly
- The ideal candidate should have an eye for the latest app / web design trends and superior knowledge in creating impeccable user interfaces and experiences
- Ability to present and defend ideas to peers and executive level stakeholders
What we’d like to see in a candidate:
- Relevant education / courses in Human-Computer Interaction, Interactive Media Design or a Visual Arts major
- Proven work experience as a web designer
- Commendable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Knowledge in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps
- Skills in Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator / Sketch (or other visual design and wireframing tools)
- Excellent visual design skills that are relevant for user interaction projects
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively